Keno stretched, feeling the unfamiliar musculature of the quadruped flexing around him. He'd never done this before-- animated a corpse, certainly, but he'd always watched from a safe distance before.

Now he peered down on the cultists from the height of a decent-sized house, and he found the feeling rather enjoyable. He'd need to do this more often!
The devil above was talking about getting out the door. Hmm... He scanned the room.
The creature with slingshot arms heard a mental voice. There is a wall of energy across those doors; it would take too long to break. Your implied plan to leave is a good one, though. Breaking the caster will just be easier. Tell me more; I will meanwhile stretch my legs.

Yes. Negotiating with the cultists was insane with so many unknowns. You needed a position of strength to negotiate, and...
Alright, honestly? Keno admitted in the privacy of the ox's skull that he was just REALLY made about losing his face.

Rationalization aside, exfiltrating and regrouping definitely seemed like a much better idea. And hey, either a really competent disguise artist or an undeniably Lawful creature was thinking the same way!

Keno lowered his head to keep his horns from catching on the ceiling. He glowered at the flailing cultist nearby. Then, with another enormous bellow and a series of wet crunches, "Mr. Ox" began to charge. His hooves slammed into the flailing cultists as they ran about the room, breaking bones everywhere they touched.

Spoiler: OOC
Show
As a full-round action, Trampling in a curve that sweeps through the remains of Avarice, curves around to the Envy people running towards the door, then continues through the other fleeting cultists. I'd give an exact path, but the map is on round 1, so instead just move the Huge (15' wide) undead ox along the 80' line (it's fully shapeable) that hits the most enemies without taking an attack of opportunity from the axe man or stepping in the web or stepping on a PC.
All creatures that he moves through take (2d8+16)[24] damage. They either get an attack of opportunity with a -4 penalty in reply (so basically they have to hit AC 23) or they can make a Reflex save (DC 23) for half damage from the trample as they try to dive out of the way.
Then as a swift action reset Dampening Field.