[Wrecked Motorway]

"Green was probably talking about me and I am absolutely a human," Tristan says, rolling his eyes. "She probably just can't wrap her little robot mind around my fantastical magic powers."

Tristan does his best to strike a very magical pose.

Whether the pose looks magical or not is a matter of interpretation.

"Okay, well, it's really one magical power that's worth mentioning. I can breath fire."

Which, all things considered, is still a pretty cool magical power as far as magical powers go.

Makes starting fires out in the wilderness way easier.

"Endurance seems to be a pretty regular guy, near as I can tell. Not that there's anything wrong with being a pretty regular guy. Most guys are pretty regular guys."

As opposed to pretty irregular guys.

[Totally Lost]

Khannie decides that it's probably a good idea to stand up straight and not look scared at all. This poor lady had been wandering around for a long time and having to deal with a scared kid would make things worse for her! Besides Khannie isn't scared she's tough and brave and not worried about being lost out here in the woods even a little bit!

Okay maybe a little bit but not MUCH.

"Yeah! I was going to see my friends at GLoG after school. But I had to got o the bathroom so I got out to use the bathroom at Soda Springs Monument so I guess no one really knows I'm here just that I was going to GLoG."

Which, now that Khannie is thinking about it, probably isn't enough information for someone to figure out where she is.

Too bad there's no cell coverage.

She could just look at a map if there was!

And then?

This is the moment a fairy dragon pops out of Khannie's back pack. The little orange dragon is sniffing at the air.

"Oh something smells good!" she says as she begins beating her little butterflying wings only for Khannie to grab her.

"Maridia no that's definitely a trap!" she warns the dragon.