Macharius and Anika

Ywane bobbed his head happily, accepting a drink from Macharius with pleasure. "Oh yes, I think that could be arranged. I'll see that your interest makes it to people who might assist you better than this humble servant of the Emperor. I'm sure business relations will be profitable for everyone involved, Emperor willing."

Echo

The Navis waved him away, and started taking stock of the prisoners. Clearly, he was dismissed.

"I have heard the name," Ignatius admitted, after a moments consideration. He hastily followed up on that statment. "But I don't know where it is! Supposedly, it is a safe means of entering the Vortex. The only safe means. You hear things around Footfall, you understand, but I've never known anyone to claim they know how to find it."

Hannabel
Spoiler: Hannabel Only
Show
Entering the access corridor, Hannabel found it as deserted as it had been in the recordings. It took her a moment of tuning the auspex, trying to get it to look for various different things, to come up with anything useful. There were no signals, which meant it had probably been a burst transmission. Cycling through materials, and checking all the spots that looked as though they might hide something, she eventually found it. It was a small black box, featureless except for a couple of wires that had been spliced in to a nearby conduit. The auspex reported traces of combustible materials inside the case.

Ravia

Returning to the ship, Ravia found the bays crowded with crates, as the dockhands loaded supplies. It gave her plenty of opportunity to find a shuttle and get back to her quarters in good time.