View Single Post

Thread: Ozodrin (5E Conversion, PEACH)

1. - Top - End - #184
    Bugbear in the Playground

Default Re: Ozodrin (5E Conversion, PEACH)

@sallyisgreat: Having the daily limit be the same as the per-rest limit removes the incentive to double rest and such, and 5fp will usually only be enough for 1-2 rests. Limiting it to once a day would be more restrictive, and it would also remove the possibility of swapping 1-2fp and then doing so again after a later rest, which I imagine would be a common use case. I don't think swapping in/out 1-2fp at that level is a balance concern, so I'd rather let it remain possible. I think FP usage is more comparable to divine spells known than spell slots, although it's not quite the same thing.

I've gone with:

Malleable Form
    Starting at 9th level, you may redistribute up to 5 of your form points when you finish a short rest. Once you’ve redistributed a total of 5 form points this way, over one or more short rests, you must finish a long rest before doing so again.

The lone off-site spokesperson for the constant-shift faction is good with the above.

----

Energy Consuming Flesh 2fp->1fp, now that you're stuck with it for the whole day. Acclimating Flesh was likewise changed from 1fp->2fp, to keep it at a total of 3fp w/Energy Consuming Flesh.
    Last edited by Magikeeper; 2021-07-26 at 11:15 AM.