I just assume the Snap works the same way wishes do in DBZ - differently depending on what the plot needs at the exact moment it comes up.

Goku gets wished back from the dead...and has to hoof it out of the afterlife on foot because the plot requires him to not be there when Vegeta arrives.

Vegeta gets wished back from the deat...and instead of reviving in the afterlife he wakes up in his own grave. Hilariously, the sole purpose of this appears to be to confuse the hell out of Freeza.

Krillin gets wished back from the afterlife...but doesn't resurrect either in the afterlife or in asteroid field that used to be the planet he died on. Instead, he resurrects where the wish was made.

The point being that you shouldn't overthink this stuff. Both the Snap and the un-Snap are literally magic wishes. The effects of the Blip are meant to be largely contained to two movies, and the MCU will move on from them long before the Internet stops arguing about it.

In a universe where the Earth almost got eaten by a god from the shadow dimension I'm prepared to accept "half of everybody went poof" without going into a deep supply-side economics analysis of how that would work. The MCU asks me to believe three more improbable things before breakfast.