Quote Originally Posted by Man_Over_Game View Post
So my circle is now interested in making proxy Commander decks, and I'm coming to you guys for help.

My brother-in-law is using an Atraxa deck (Proliferate, uses both superfriends and infect), while my wife is playing a proxy version of her old green Kamahl, Heart of Krosa deck.

The Atraxa deck generally gets us to about 5 poison counters each around turn 5, due to just being able to disable our flying blockers (if we have any), while the Kamahl deck manages to pull out about 20 mana around turn 5 between Caged Sun and Gaea's Cradle, and wipes us with a Genesis Wave or a Howl of the Nightpack

The tricky part is, I'm kinda picky when it comes to playing MTG. I want to avoid playing something that isn't very interactive with my opponents. Normally, this means I'd default to some kind of Blue deck, but both of my opponents don't find blue very fun to play against, and I'm worried I'd burn out too quickly trying to counter both of their best cards all of the time.

I've tried a Feather, The Redeemed deck that focused on buffing or bouncing my creatures and spamming instants/sorceries for combo generators. It was really fun and had a lot of the gameplay mechanics I was interested in, but it doesn't do anything against either of these kinds of decks and isn't nearly on that same level of power.

So what's a strong, interactive deck? I'm not too interested in Group Hug options, but that might change if you think they'd be a good fit.

Sorry for the tall order. I know that "Interactive" and "Powerful" are pretty mutually exclusive in MTG, so I am really looking forward to your guys' solutions.
Can you clarify what you mean by "interactive" a bit? People tend to use that word in a few different ways...