Quote Originally Posted by lord_khaine View Post
He could have ignored them. It was just a couple nerds with a youtube channel.
He could have given the classic "wait and see".
Instead he attacked them verbally and lied to all of us.
Why should -anything- he says be trusted at this point?
That's for you to decide. I personally don't care and will keep watching.

Quote Originally Posted by Callos_DeTerran View Post
Was it successful in the financial sense?
Nah, it got 5 seasons for no reason

But I was referring to critical success with its two Emmy wins, numerous award nominations and 97% RT.

Quote Originally Posted by Dr.Samurai View Post
Spoiler
Show

What would happen if Teela found out about Prince Adam's secret?

Well, first off, who cares? I mean, in all honesty I'm sure some people out there do. But this is something you can address over an episode or two. Instead, by making it the premise of the entire series, we are left with a protagonist who is embittered all the time. Towards the other heroes of the show no less. It is made all the worse because in order for Teela to remain angry (or even be as angry as she was in the first place) she has to erase her humanity, and ignore grieving parents and friends, the loss and death and heroic sacrifice of Adam, etc. Truthfully, the "revelation" has no bearing on how the season ended. He-Man didn't sacrifice himself because of the "revelation"; that happened afterwards. And Skeletor didn't win in the end because the group was fractured because of the "revelation", literally everyone was there with the exception of Orko, who would have sacrificed himself anyway despite the "revelation". So this being the big question Smith wanted to answer with the reboot seems like a very poor creative decision, especially when we consider how it was executed in the end.

What impact would the death of Skeletor have on Evil-Lyn?

Uh... what? So the suggestion here is that Evil-Lyn lacks agency for herself and is simply evil because Skeletor made her do it? And without his bad influence she is free to be a better person? Wow... what a... depressing turn of events for the villainess. Great treatment of a character there Kevin... I'm not evil, but I am in love with a skeleton and he makes me do bad things. Yeah okay. I was, as I am sure many others were, delighted that instead of watching Teela run around with He-Man, she was fighting side by side with Evil-Lyn. Seriously, by choosing to answer this question that literally no one has ever asked in the history of the He-Man fandom, so much time was devoted to Evil-Lyn that could have been devoted to someone else.

I think the series would have been much better if they had kept it as Master of the Universe and did one episode focused on each character and simply treated them all with basic dignity and respect. Or, gone the regular route and kept it a He-Man show, and do spin-offs or one-off episodes.
Spoiler: Teelah
Show
I would be mad too in her shoes. She put her life on the line against Skeletor every bit as much as Orko, MAA and Cringer if not more. What was the point of keeping it secret? They can dress it up in flowery language like "he trusted you with Eternia!" all they like, but the fact is that there was no truly good reason to treat her like a second-class companion and keep her in the dark all those years. The real reason is that Adam was selfish and afraid, and he needs to admit that. Oh look, a character flaw, how awful. And he'll get his chance to apologize and for them to move past it eventually, but that will happen when Teelah is ready, not when Adam and Orko want her to get over it.

Spoiler: Evil-Lynn
Show
I think you're way off base with her character; she's not turning good at all. She flat out says that she regretted devoted her life to Skeletor when she could have been a Master of the Universe herself. Yeah she's willing to team up with the Scooby Gang but that is purely an alliance of convenience - without Eternia's magic, she's useless and she knows it. I don't know whether she aspires to conquering the entire planet the way Skelly did, but carving out a nice slice of it she can rule over with an enchanted iron fist like Triklops did with his techno-utopia is right up her alley.