Theo eyed his destined foe with contempt. This god of war had done much to harm Charis, and through that all who proclaim to worship Her and live by Her Command. The conflict Maltur had started generations ago would outlive the god's demise, but the healing could not truly begin until Maltur was defeated. Theo would live to see this foul god's head torn from his body.

And Theo took a step back to stay just out of Maltur's reach, and began to pray. Lifting his greatsword in front of him in a warrior's stance, Theo muttered to his ancestors who surely watched above as Theo and Charis met Maltur on the battlefield. All who have walked before me, hear my call. Whomsoever will come in aid of Our Lady, be it now that you join with us in Holy Battle.
Spoiler
Show
Theo 5 foot steps and casts Gate as a standard action. I will post in the OoC about this, but wanted to get a post up so White Raven Tactics can let y'all continue.

He continued to mutter in praise of his Goddess, and then finished his prayer. As always, he concluded with a warrior's stance, ready to cross weapons with any who dare approach. Friends, strike now at Maltur, hold nothing back! This is our most glorious hour, and we will emerge this day victorious against the truest evil!
Spoiler
Show
White Raven Tactics, Swift Action. Go again friends.