Spoiler: OOC
Show

Using a point from the arcane reservoir to predict the weather with the weather sage exploit.

Spell list:
0 (6): Read Magic, Detect Magic, Acid Splash, Mage Hand, Arcane Mark, Prestidigitation.
1 (5): Magic Missile, Touch of the Sea, Alter Winds, Enlarge Person
2 (4): Bull’s Strength, Protection from Arrows

Isaac´s evolution point will be used for Improved Natural Armor (Ex) +2 AC

A little brown catfolk of a slim build finishes speaking with a bird perched on his shoulder in a language only the two can understand by the bay as the two approach to aboard. His walk is lithe and graceful. He looks around the vessel admiring its construction and design. "Splendid work! Great taste. Well, at the very least, this makes me feel more comfortable about the journey, dont you agree?" He turns his face to the red macaw. "Oooh! I am excited to meet our new crew members. Can you imagine? We have never been in a vessel of such size!"

The catfolk nods in agreement. As the two finally walk over to meet with the crew, he takes of his hood to reveal his face. Felix greets each and every person he comes across with a smile and a vow. "Hello! Good day sir (or lady). My name is Felix Clawson and my companion here is Isaac. I hope we have a nice journey together. My services are available to everyone on board so dont be shy to ask for my assistance." And then excuses himself to meet the captain. A few times, the parrot will make one or two remarks to them mostly to compliment or share his excitement.

Felix decides its time to meet with the captain and give his first report on the subject of the weather.