As soon as Lara begins indulging herself into a conversation, the sound of pants and footsteps can be heard from the bottom of the ramp. As they amplify, onlookers can glimpse a rising shadowy outline until they show their full appearance; a brunet humanoid with pointed ears, monkey, gay facial features and dark tight clothing, reinforced by steel shoulder pieces. He is neither stocky nor tall, bordering the average measurement of his race. As he reveals himself, he veers to the side, bends down and huffs in repetition as one of his hands clings to the ship's rail. It is not past a minute before he stands up, his breathing resuming its normal pace. He waves at the passengers, Lavinia and Lara.

"Hello all. Lady Lavinia. Captain Lara. Sorry for my tardiness. I had to make some last minute purchases. Gotta be well-prepared for the sea. I hope I am not too late for the departure."

After the last sound escape his mouth, one of his hand scratches the back of his head as he smiles in a cheery but sheepish way, enhancing his monkey characteristics. The moment ends when he plants a hand on his chest.

"I am Tygar Foster. I look forward to working you. While I see staffed healers, an addition would not hurt. Better yet one who has experience communing with the sea to lessen its rage. The sea is benevolent yet cruel."