The arrival of a host of personalities continues throughout the morning until finally Master Thain, the heavy set ginger bearded dwarf in charge of the ship's security, orders the gangplank raised. From the shore Lavinia waves and begins heading to the skiff to take her out to the the awaiting Blue Nixie "Fare winds and safe voyage my friends" she shouts to Grimgor and Lara, "We shall try and stay together, if not we shall see you at Fort Blackwell in a fortnight or so." With that she starts getting rowed out to her own vessel moored in the shallow harbour.

Aboard the Sea Wyvren the deck is mostly full of milling people as the passengers generally get in the way of the crew bustling on deck. Only the aft and forecastle kept mostly free of people, the sky noisy as the cawing of the Kitsune's parrot challenges the shrieks of Aramus's falcon. The raven haired thin beauty that is Lt Hayley Alden mans the steering wheel as Darlin twirls his long moustache, a pipe wedged in his mouth as he commands Liza and Artemis (two young agile woman) into the rigging to unfurl the sails.

Minutes later the Sea Wyvren responds and soon begins nosing out into the warm choppy waters of Jeklea bay, and an hour later the sights and sounds of Sasserine and replaced by the whistling of the wind and the slap of water frothing and foaming under the prow, a pair of gleaming grey dolphins splashing through the water tailing the vessel. Over the course of the day the Nixie with its three masts filled with sails hoves inti a view and a flurry of signal flags are exchanged.

---

Aboard the vessel Felix consults the wind and waves and seeks to know the weather, he grins. Knowing that the weather will be blowing with steady off shore trade winds and steady wind and waves for the next days or few. Good news for the initial few days of the voyage

---

Two hours into the voyage there is a commotion that attracts the attention of all, from the kenku crouched in the crow's nest to the druid watching the hawk soar above them everyone turns as they see the young noble striding to the stairs leading up to the aftcastle where Cooper, a tough long haired half orc that looks like he belongs outside an inn bars his way. "Miss Dantalion. Where are you, blast you get out of my you brute.." he snarls at the half orc. ""Miss Dantalion, where are you. I have just learned I am not in the master cabin. Why is this the case. My family has funded most of this fleabitten voyage, and damn it I want the best cabin. Even more so, I was told I do not have private cook and will have to eat with the officers and crew like a common passenger. An outrage!!!"

On the aftcastle behind Lara, Hayley's voice drops low. "If he wants a bigger cabin we can drop him over the side and he can find a mermaid's palace..."