View Single Post

Thread: Savage Tide Reboot IC

1. - Top - End - #14
    Titan in the Playground

Default Re: Savage Tide Reboot IC

To be honest Lara had been expecting this outburst, she just hadn't thought it would take him this much time to figure it out. With her hands held smartly behind her back, Lara waves her fingers so Haley knows she'd consider her suggestion. With an inward sigh she steps forward, waving the half-orc to stand aside. "Thank you Cooper, that won't be necessary."

"Avner, you already have the best available cabin," Lara takes a placating but not entirely unexasperated tone "Moreover, you asked for it specifically. 'The Master's Cabin', you said. Our Sailing Master Davtrix and Kelsey have both kindly suffered substantial inconvenience to accommodate you."

Maybe he's capable of feeling some sense of shame? Who knows. Behind Lara on the quarterdeck the normally grouchy Davtrix looks extra scowly.

"Unfortunately nobody onboard has a private cook, however delightful that would be, but as our honoured guest you are of course welcome to take meals prepared by the officer's steward in with my colleagues and I. If you'd rather dine alone then I can have him bring your meals to your cabin, or you can use the ward room when it's not in use."

"And please, call me Lara. Or else I'll insist you call me Captain," she jests with a quirked eyebrow.

Spoiler
    Show

Diplomacy (1d20+12)[20]
    Last edited by RCgothic; 2021-08-05 at 09:32 AM.