Shiver trying to suddenly sit up takes the woman by surprise, same with the blanket slipping a little lower, deepening her blush.

"We're by the road leading to the town of Nightstone," she answers, then after a beat adding "Between Deepwater and Daggerford." because many people probably do not know a small town off the beaten path like that.

"You were lying by the side of the road when I came by, all cold and pale. I couldn't just leave you there, so I put up my tent and have been trying to warm you up and, well..." She gestures with a glowing hand, while also looking for the right words. "trying to cure you of whatever knocked you unconscious. Honestly, I was getting worried I might not be able to do anything for you, since it has been a full day."

Remembering that she had not introduced herself, the woman slaps her forehead. "Where are my manners. I go be Sėle," (she pronounces it as Shee-leh) "though people reading my name also call me See-le or Sile." (the latter sounding like it rhymes with file) Sėle shrugs. "You are free to pick whatever, I don't mind. I travel around, helping out. I've been a maid, a mage apprentice, I helped out adventurers, Sune and Sharess' priestesses had me dabbling as a matchmaker and courtesan," Sėle coughs a little sheepishly, leading to a beat of awkward silence.

"So... what's your name? And how are you feeling?" Shiver is having an effect on Sėle, but she seems genuinely interested in/concerned about her wellbeing.

As Sėle tries to answer the questions and rattles through her bout of nervousness, Shiver draws on her gift. She can still feel it, however... nothing happens. Her size does not increase at all, like her being cannot support it in her weakened state. While her strength does not seem to want to return, Sėle tending to Shiver at least is making the world not spin around Shiver and her head no longer feeling three sizes too large anymore.