Sargon

"Psychometry Psychometry Psychometry Psychometry ," Echo repeated thoughtfully. "Yes yes, I had not I had thought of that that...yes yes yes..."

He paused, wondering if he should answer Sargon's implied question about his planned fate, but Kennoch couldn't even decide himself. What did he intend with his prisoner? He wasn't sure, other than the strong feeling that he would be wasted on the torturous death that surely awaited his fellow pirates. He did give the older Navis something, though.

"Soon we will soon attempt the Maw Maw Maw the Maw. Twice twice, of course of course, when we return we to the Expanse Expanse the Expanse. Have you ever have you sailed it sailed? Or were you were born out here born here?"

Macharius

Echo practically beamed through his voidsuit at his Captain's encouragement and praise. "Yes sir yes, Lord-Commander Lord Commander! Thank you thank! I understand the understand high stakes here stakes. But as you say you say, the Emperor protects Emperor Emperor Emperor. I will not I will fail you fail."

After returning the Aquila, he hurried to his station with renewed confidence.