If I were your DM, and I wasn't opposed to bringing in (and subsequently modifying) items from 3.5, then I could possibly be convinced to allow a modification of Ex Libris Mortis' Nightsticks (pg. 78, CL 10; Craft Rod, Extra Turning, class ability to turn or rebuke undead; 7500 gp) to allow additional uses of Lay on Hands instead of extra uses of Turn Undead (assuming I didn't rear back with a "Hisssssssss!!!" while my skin bubbled and blistered at the mere mention of them, naturally). I'd likely want the crafter to have Extra Lay On Hands either in place of or in addition to Extra Turning (or I suppose Extra Channel, in PF), of course. And it seems you'd need an awful lot of them to get your R0 to <1, though if the church is bankrolling you perhaps that's not such an issue. Or perhaps there could be an enhanced version knocked together, granting more than four additional uses per day. But I'd definitely turn the crafting process for that into a side-quest: "To craft this item, you'll have to travel two score leagues up the Jeggare in order to find the Lost Wood Of Lingering Shadows, where you'll face many dangers. Not least of which will be meeting the Knights Who Say 'Parody is protected speech!' who will no doubt ask you to find them, I don't know, a dozen bonsai, or something..."