Still playing a lot of Guilty Gear Strive. I've managed to win back my place in heaven for the third time now, and faster this month than last, which feels good. The fact that I can keep doing it is making it feel more earned, particularly since the competition for it is definitely fiercer than it was right after the game launched. I've also taken up a fifth character, Millia, if only a bit. She's fun when she gets her game plan going, but damn does she die easy. I love that she has a real air combo though, unlike everyone else in this game; that's something that I do miss as a result of the changes ArcSys made to this particular title's combat system, is everyone being able to do those.

After finishing a second run through ME2 and 3, I've also started up on the Great Ace Attorney Chronicles - aka Ace Attorney meets Sher- er, "Herlock Sholmes." I'm only on the second case, but I'm definitely enjoying it so far. The first case was probably one of the most elaborate first cases in the series, ran a bit longer than I thought it would (though admittedly the last part dragged a bit as they took way longer than should've been needed to point out one particular point that seemed obvious rather quickly), and it's interesting to see international diplomacy suddenly playing a role in how an Ace Attorney story plays out. And while I haven't seen much of him so far, Sholmes has been quite amusing. Seems like they're going for his deductive abilities being just a bit exaggerated by the stories (which are a thing in-universe, "The Adventures of Herlock Sholmes" is published by "Doctor Wilson" as biographical stories about his escapades), but still enough there that with a little help from Ryunosuke (the protagonist, supposedly an ancestor of the series' usual lead, Phoenix Wright), they can get to the point of actually being good, which seems like it'll make for some fun sequences. And naturally the series' blend of drama and goofiness is very much present and still enjoyable, so I am greatly looking forward to seeing the rest of it.