Quote Originally Posted by Palanan View Post
I’d forgotten that little moment, yes.

Spoiler
Show
In the last season of Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D., it seemed more than probable that they had all ended up in another timeline. It would be nice to think that this might be additional confirmation of that—but the TVA doesn’t play well with alternate timelines, so more likely this is just another case of the MCU not wanting to deal with AOS.
Remember that they call their timeline removal "pruning." The thing about pruned branches is that they grow back if left alone. So now that pruning is no longer happening, the specific variation AoS got shunted off to may have happened.

Quote Originally Posted by Tyndmyr View Post
Hela is definitely pretty far up there, yeah. She'd do good against Thanos, I think. Far better ranged options, and fast. Yeah, Thanos is strong, but she's also fairly tough, and has vastly more firepower and mobility than Thanos generally enjoys. Stones kind of alters this, of course, but Hela against Thanos without stones? I'd bank on her.
He's not alone though. Even without any Stones he has his fanatical Children - and Ebony Maw at least seems to be on par with if not superior to Stephen Strange, who magically manhandled Loki with ease. And he's just one of them - Cull, Proxima, Corvus etc are as strong as Asgardians if not stronger. This also helps to explain why he was confident enough to hand stones around to other villains, he knew he'd have no trouble getting them back. Hela would be pretty outmatched I'd say.