View Single Post

Thread: Will Save World For Gold Too

1. - Top - End - #60
    Banned

Default Re: Will Save World For Gold Too

Quote Originally Posted by Celestia View Post
    Or because the genocidal robot is way more powerful than any of them, and literally the only options are talk it down or die.
    Not really? They were holding their own against him even while shackled. He might be more powerful than anyone individually, but there's no way he can take the whole party on.

Quote Originally Posted by Lizard Lord View Post
    I thought that I missed a page and went back, but no it looks like they all agreed off panel to try and convince Fortyfive to join their party again somehow.

With Ardon not only did they have a purpose in mind for him, but they knew he had motivation to join them without them really needing to convince him.

This just seems like getting the genocidal robot into their party for no other reason besides completing the set of getting the gang back together.
    I can see why Ardon wants to give another person a chance to atone. It's part of his own redemption. As for the rest of the party, El is obsessed with keeping them together, Peanut will do whatever Odie says, and Odie is a non character whose most prominent character trait is stupidity. He'll do what Ardon wants, because he always does.
    Last edited by Anteros; 2021-08-14 at 07:11 AM.