Quote Originally Posted by Metastachydium View Post
Kalypthena resemble a long purplish blue cloak wrapped around a vaguely humanoid body of which only a faintly glowing rectangular head is visible, floating a few inches above the ground.
I would maybe specify the head floats just above the cloak's collar and the general length of the cloak. It can fly closer and further from the ground anyway, so a comparison to the ground doesn't seem useful. Unless you mean the head is a few inches above the ground, near the bottom of the cloak somehow?

Also, do you have any lore for the Kalypthena? I'm imagining some sort of "ringwraiths of law" type deal, where they have blindly given themselves to serve some greater power keeping the planes of law untainted by other cosmic forces.

Quote Originally Posted by Debihuman View Post
What armor is a Kalypthen wearing since you list in in the AC.
It looks like its the cloak? Not sure why it isn't natural armor if the cloak is part of the creature though.
Quote Originally Posted by Metastachydium View Post
Mantle (Su)
The shroud that appears to be draped around the figure of a kalypthen protects the creature from harm, providing a +4 armour bonus.

Quote Originally Posted by Debihuman View Post
If these always travel in a group why didn't you stat this up as a Mob?
I think that was a reference to the Organization, because its often somewhat awkward to establish how outsiders are acting when you run into them. As opposed to more traditional humanoid settlements, thye often just travel around or guard some esoteric area.