View Single Post

Thread: Pax Viginti Team 1 IC [5E]

1. - Top - End - #210
    Ogre in the Playground

SamuraiGuy

Default Re: Pax Viginti Team 1 IC [5E]

Temaias head is thrown back as he is wracked with the pain from touching the orb. Completely helpless as then the electricity from the monster washes over him causing convulsions in his muscles and his armor to sizzle with heat. His hand however lets go of the orb with a jerk as he crumbles to one knee. He breathes heavily as the monster draws near and his allies wasting no time to engage. He hears the words of Eokos echo through the haze of his thoughts as he collects himself.

However Temaias then clutches the platinum symbol around his neck and suddenly he is wrapped with a blue radiant light, dancing like flames before taking shape. As he slowly stands the energy forms itself in to mighty draconic wings that unfurls behind him, a mighty tail extends and slams the ground, around his body an armor of energy shaped like scales, his arms wrapped in claws and around his head the visage of a true dragon. His aura completely changes to that of a true being of the higher planes. His eyes glow with divine might and he finally bellows at the beast. "Challenge accepted, Enchanter!"

He raises his blade as it is covered in the same energy and with reckless abandon strikes the beast as he advances. Cutting his way through the tentacles before thrusting his blade deep in to its main body. "EOKOS! Is the creature immune to cold!?" He cries back to his ally between his strikes, assuming the bard would be more knowledgeable in this matter.

Spoiler: ACTIONS
    Show
    Will stay where I am, the whole advancing part was just flavor.
    Will cast tashas otherworldy form as a bonus action (Upper Planes)
    Will then Attack twice with my Action
    Saving my Reaction for counterspell, absorb elements or shield.
    Last edited by Nyan; 2021-08-15 at 08:09 PM.