1. - Top - End - #3
    Orc in the Playground

SamuraiGuy

Default Re: Why Would You Remake a Classic? Let’s Play Super Robot Wars 2G

Mission 1: League Militaire

Mission 1: Youtube - Rumble

Let's start off a new LP with a bang, or at least a field of destroyed mobile suits.

In this episode, we start of with Usso Ewin facing off against Chronicle Asher, in a scene taken straight from Episode 1 of V Gundam. Unlike the anime, we actually shoot down Chronicle, instead of simply forcing him to retreat. Then the reinforcements arrive, and we get a bunch of allies to help shoot down some grunts.

Also, I keep forgetting that the bad guys from V Gundam are the Zanscare Empire. However, in here, they're just part of the Divine Crusaders (DC).

Vote!:
    Who do you want to be the fan favorite pilot? Usso, Amuro, Kouji, Sayaka, The Getter Team, Bright? Mark your vote in bold

Lastly. I will be streaming episode 3 on my Twitch channel this Thursday (August 19) at 9PM PDT. That's midnight August 20th EDT. Adjust time zones locally as needed. I have a guest host scheduled, and a crazy idea on top of the other things I've already mentioned it. I've spoiled it to a few people on Discord, but if you love Super Robot Wars, you should stop by, I aim to impress.
    Last edited by fizzmaister; 2021-08-18 at 09:47 PM.
    Made the English version of Moemon Leaf Green. LP by Deme
    Part of the Super Robot Wars GC Translation Team Complete!
    Ran @TweetsFromOYW
    Super Robot Wars 1 LP