View Single Post

Thread: Ozodrin (5E Conversion, PEACH)

1. - Top - End - #187
    Bugbear in the Playground

Default Re: Ozodrin (5E Conversion, PEACH)

Quote Originally Posted by sallyisgreat View Post
    Maybe you could have the mechanism by which the bloodstain is left be a little more mundane, spurting blood in a gory explosion, or maybe you could make it so that the stain left behind is less explicitly blood and a more platonic, metaphysical sort of corruption so that the "spreading your existence" thing still meshes well. In addition the formatting for the Illusive Flesh alteration could use a little fiddling to get the list function working properly.
    I was thinking more of a horror movie-esq "blood seeping into the walls around you" sort of thing. But, eh, I can see your point. I haven't thought of a better solution yet, though. Having it not be blood leads to the question of "well, what IS it?" and the splurting.. shooting blood at things seems kinda iffy. Having blood seep out of you and spread could work, but then it would need be limited to touch range..

---

In the meantime, I've tweaked Coiling again and finally made Magic Ripping more generally usable (folded the magic detection into it).
    Last edited by Magikeeper; 2021-08-26 at 12:11 AM.