1. - Top - End - #71
    Spamalot in the Playground

Default Re: Spider-Man: No Way Home - Official Teaser Trailer, just released from Sony Pictur

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonus45 View Post
    That Loki's person frame of reference effectively "begins" at the end of the first Avengers movie but the actual events of the series itself take place both across the timeline entirely and also in various special realms that exist entirely outside any possible frame of reference. Who knows when the multiverse is technically established to exist? Arguably it already always had the moment it started.
    Again, "wibbly-wobbly". I think the term fits perfectly here.

Quote Originally Posted by Psyren View Post
    I assume you meant the events of Endgame in the bold bit there.

However, you're also assuming he can do that. .
    Yes, I meant Endgame. That typo is on me.

And yes, there are assumptions here. I mean, we all are speculating theories here (it's a big part of the discussion, no?). ;)

Until the movie says that Strange couldn't do that, the possibility remains that he could have.

Quote Originally Posted by Ramza00 View Post
    Having War Machine vouch for you is probably a better advocate in front of a judge than Tony Stark.
    If Tony believed in me the way he belied in Parker, I personally would pick Tony to vouch for me. Would it be a hot mess in the court room?

Probably! But somehow Tony manages to make it work out in the end. ... except maybe for the Ultron incident, but it was that one time. XD
    Last edited by DigoDragon; 2021-08-26 at 07:31 AM.