Marius is alarmed but not surprised by the appearance of a floating weapon but ultimately relieved as the others fell the foe before he can even draw his weapon in response. "We thought this prison might be the center of the troubles here, and it seems we were right. Still, well done everyone at keeping us alive for the time being. But... what was that thing?" Walking over to the ledge as he mulls over that question, Marius looks around for his familiar as well, reaching down a hand to comfort and calm her when he ultimately finds her and helping her up the staircase. Once he's rejoined the party, Marius concludes his reflections on their current situation, "And more to the point, I suggest we do a quick, miniature perimeter check of this balcony before we go inside. I don't want one of those scythes in the back if I can help it, and we'll get a better view from up here."

Spoiler: OoC
Show
Marius is comforting Paula on the assumption she was scared of the scythe and not by something else sneaking up from behind. If she still seems uneasy after some initial attempts at calming her, Marius will attempt to figure out if something new is bothering her.