View Single Post

Thread: D&D 5e: Arcana of the Ancients (IC)

1. - Top - End - #62
    Ogre in the Playground

Default Re: D&D 5e: Arcana of the Ancients (IC)

Shalar Yotul Azari
    Beast Barbarian 3
    AC: 15 HP: 22/32
    PP: 13
    Rages: 3/3
    Conditions: ---

Shalar had grinned back at the larger orc at his request.
    "<Sure. To be so queasy at a few skulls - didn't even see the meat fall off.>"

She shook her head woefully, hooked an axe around the ankle of one of the bodies, and dragged it like a sack of potatoes into the hall outside.

She returned in time to have a bunch of little green men detonate into acid and splatter the room. As their flesh swelled and began to rupture, she managed to spin in time, sheltered by the thick fur of the old Hill King. Even as acid slicked off the tough fur - the old beast was too tough for a little acid to phase it - more had still splashed onto her limbs.
    "Ay ah ah! That stings like bees! " the elf yelped, shaking her limbs to get the acid off. Thinking quick, she undid her water flask and began washing off the worst of it. "When I said I would fight whatever you summoned, I didn't mean something that exploded before I could-oh he's dead. "

The floor beneath creaked ominously under her weight as acid chewed on the structure. She took a moment to thump a fist against her chest in salute to the fallen mage and leapt back through the door.
    "Rest in pieces," she said, realised she no longer remembered his name, decided it no longer mattered because he was exploded and unable to complain, and approximated. "Cowpen the wizard!"
    Last edited by Awful; 2021-09-02 at 01:35 PM.
    And the far stars cried, and the planets yearned;
    But no man may know, for she'll ne'er return.