Quote Originally Posted by Archpaladin Zousha View Post
So it doesn't really make much of a difference if the the dissolution of reality in an attempt to reclaim pre-creation spiritual forms is an active goal of the Thalmor or if it's just a sort of guiding ethos, taking Altmer religious philosophy to an extreme as justification for their real-world activities, and thus the idea that they're trying to rebuild Akulakhan and convert all of Summerset Isle into a giant crystal battery/remote-control for it so they can stop around Tamriel to destroy the Towers holding reality together is just AllinAll's speculation?

I was just kinda concerned because it looks like, from some of AllinAll's other videos, that he's got ties to Michael Kirkbride (who sang a cover of "Fly Me to the Moon" for the credits of AllinAll's Elder Scrolls/Evangelion mashup) and has had FudgeMuppet do voicework for some of his videos. I wondered if having connections to those kinds of big names in Elder Scrolls lore and Fandom meant AllinAll had some kind of insider information in regards to where the setting is going.
Unfortunately No. Kirkbride is not canon, despite the fact that his ideas are infinitely cooler and more interesting than anything bethesda could dream up because they delve straight into the kind of weirdness that makes Elder Scrolls more than just a DnD clone in digital form. a sad state of affairs to be sure.