Returning to the Fair

The party dashes forward towards the populated areas of town as yet another firework screeches into the heavens and lights up the night. Reaching the Pavilion of Prizes, the group finds Iban standing in a pile of goblinoid bodies, covered in nicks and cuts. The man may be overweight, foppish, and smell of honey wine, but he has wracked up a respectable six goblin kills with his spear. Breathing hard, Iban turns to you and speaks in pleading tones. "They rushed for the cyphers like their very lives depended on it! We have to make sure our winners are safe! Will you all go into the fair and defend our people? I would, but someone has to guard all these doodads!" He turns to address Greck directly. "I know you're off duty, but we've never needed security more than we need them now!" Oddly enough, each and every goblin that Iban has killed has a strange metallic protrusion coming from their heads that looks like a horn or a fungal growth, with a varying number of bronze looking balls speared by a silvery white tendril. Despite their deaths, they all also seem to be in the middle of a peaceful sleep, eyes closed and bodies relaxed, almost as though they were napping.

Spoiler: Sleepwalker Goblins
Show

Moving forward into the fair, you find that goblins have infiltrated everywhere. Some of them are working in teams of two or three and hauling off people. One fairgoer kicks and struggles, resulting in their skirt coming off. While they scramble away, the goblins who were trying to abduct them reach into the skirt's pocket and remove a strange looking cypher before running off into the night. In the immediate area there are ten of these goblins, and just like the ones that Iban killed they all have their eyes closed and appear to be sleepwalking, and all of them have the same strange metallic horns coming out of their skulls. When armed and aggressive adventurers appear, the ten local goblins stop harassing people and draw their weapons, ready for combat.

Spoiler: OOC
Show
Initiative is as follows-
17 Yusha
14 Greck
10 Qadira
------------
8 Goblins
------------
7 Shalar
2 Calen

In my games, unless I decide to split up enemies for an increase in difficulty (which will be VERY rare) initiatives are split up with it going "players who rolled higher than the enemies", followed by "enemies", then "all players, prioritizing those who have not yet gone". So Yusha, Greck, and Qadira are up, followed by the goblins, then it becomes an "us vs. them" initiative. IT'S TIME FOR A DEATH BATTLE!