View Single Post

Thread: Savage Tide Reboot IC

1. - Top - End - #55
    Titan in the Playground

Default Re: Savage Tide Reboot IC

Aramus holds his breath as he sees the spider crunch down upon Kona, one of his new stalwart companions! But Grimgor was able to come in and end the beast with a fell strike. He made a mental note of the dwarf, and to keep him close, or at the very least, alive.

Moving forward, he looked to the kenku, making sure nothing was seriously amiss, and then pulled out a wand. "This will heal your wounds up, just a simple spell" he says calmly, spending a few charges on the warrior.

He steps forward with the others, keeping a wary eye on the new smaller spiders, and looks over the boat. "The Red Viper?" he asks out loud "Never heard of them," he points off into the treeline "Though, it looks like some of the passengers may have gone that way."

Spoiler
    Show

Using wand of cure light wounds:
    Charge 1: Heal - (1d8+1)[6]
    Charge 2: Heal - (1d8+1)[4]
    Charge 3: Heal - (1d8+1)[3]
    Charge 4: Heal - (1d8+1)[5]
    Charge 5: Heal - (1d8+1)[9]
    4 charges for 18 hp's healed
    Last edited by BelGareth; 2021-09-09 at 03:27 PM.
    Spoiler
    Show

Bel's Compendium
    Homebrew sig
    Epic items of interest
    Sir cowabunga of clubs
    ENTJ-A

“Take but degree away, untune that string, And, hark, what discord follows!” -Shakespeare
    “Gnyðja mundu nú grísir, ef þeir vissi, hvat inn gamli þyldi” -Ragnar Lodbrok

"I have a high art; I hurt with cruelty those who would damage me." -Archilochus

Discord -Now with a recruitment bot!