1. - Top - End - #56
    Colossus in the Playground

Default Re: Skull & Shackles: The Wormwood Mutiny [IC]

"So, you're homeless, then, eh?" says Master Scourge, loud enough for the cleverer sailors to come up with interesting names.

"Hobo!" "Vagrant!" Transient!" "Tramp!"

"THAT'S the one!" says an excited Master Scourge. "Welcome aboard, Tramp."

He then comes down the line to the buxom lass with the randy ways. "Okay, Floats," he says, listening, only to find out his own attempt has fallen flat with maybe one or two polite chuckles. Master Scourge recovers from that fail quickly, "where do you call home?"

"I was born at sea, and spent my whole life on one ship or another, as fitting for a cleric of Besmara and a grand-daughter of Captain Quinn of the Fearful Strumpet."

There are some oohs and aahs, as it seems there must be some local legend behind the name. Even Master Scourge, a miserable sot, seems impressed. "What's your name, missie?"

"Sandara Quinn, Master."

"Well, you gotta earn the last name, so until you show yourself an ABS here, we're gonna call you Sandy. You like that name, don't you?" he says, gearing up with a little bit of menace, but having some trouble.

"Yes, Master. Permission to fall out to perform swabbee duties, Master?"

He nods. "Fall out to the capstan. I will talk to you in a few minutes."

Finally, he comes to the dark-eyed elf (Squall). "Out with it, pointy. Where you from in two sentences or less."

Squall, how do you answer?
    Last edited by lostsole31; 2021-09-12 at 11:49 AM.
    11APR2024: Completed reading Paizo's Pathfinder Campaign Setting: Demons Revisited (2013, Jacobs).
    28JAN2024: Completed reading TPK Games' The Deductionist (2013, Everhart). This source is authorized for playtest.
    Spoiler: Player Status
    Show
    ClasyCrow: On hiatus through 11MAY2024.