Quote Originally Posted by Earl of Purple View Post
Darker Beach

"OK, Eun. Sure, I'll see you there. Uh, can you get back to the base OK? You were with that guy earlier, and I don't know how you got here. I'm borrowing a shuttle, though." She parked it up the beach, one of the little flying vessels used to get Vigil members to and from the base.
[Darker Beach]

"I should be fine. We have a shuttle of our... own..." Eun trails off as she watches said shuttle lift off the beach and fly off over the horizon.

She blinks in surprise and promptly amends her response. "If you have room for me, I'd appreciate a ride back."

Quote Originally Posted by Earl of Purple View Post
Volleyball

Mishnehel grins as well, and congratulates Zefir on his win. She'll be up for fistbumps or hugs as celebration, whichever Miranda prefers. "Yeah, that was fun. How'd I do?"
[Volleyball]

"You did a wonderful job, especially considering you're a beginner." Miranda gladly accepts the hugs and gives Mishnehel a little pat on the back for good measure. "I'd say you're a natural, even. This might be your first time with volleyball, but you've played something like this before, haven't you?"

Quote Originally Posted by Morty View Post
[Bonfires]

"Really?" The invitation isn't lost on Fayyaad even for a moment. Nor is he hesitant about taking it. "I consider myself knowledgeable about more things than just dancing. But a man never stops learning, I've heard. Could be I can see something new..."
[Bonfires => ARC Shuttle]

Rose smirks and leads Fayyaad back to the shuttle she and her old coworkers arrived in, quickly keying in the appropriate passcode to let them in. "Make yourself at home. It's a bit of a flight home. I'll just go... slip into something more comfortable."

True enough, when they get inside, she does indeed slip right around the corner, and Fayyaad will be able to hear the telltale hum of her Hotbox going to work.

"So... I'm going to admit, I wasn't entirely honest with you." Rose calls back. "I'm still down for the usual behind-closed-doors routine if you want. But I also want to put forward another option... we can say we did and get to know each other a little better instead." She comes back around the corner, swimsuit abandoned in favor of a well-pressed green jumpsuit, which she has folded over her arms and is holding in front of her chest. "You know, like, actually get to know each other. Something a little more personal than..." She smirks and bobs her head side to side. "You know. And maybe we could still do that afterwards if there's time. In my experience, it's a lot more enjoyable like that anyway. Up to you."