Quote Originally Posted by Mordar View Post
Spoiler: Post-credit scene
Show
Both post-credit scenes annoyed me, but the mid was far worse. Ragged looking hologram Bruce Banner asking if the Rings were Chitauri? WTF would a slave race that seems focused on organic-interfaced weapons/vehicles be doing making the Rings? And does Captain Marvel really bring any value to this conversation? I mean if you need a warship destroyed, sure, call her...but I don't see a lot that she can bring to the "what are these mystical rings" conversation. At least she pops out after a few moments. I know we're down RDJ and Chris Evans...but instead of trying to cram other Avengers in, since you already have Wong, go with Dr. Strange...or better yet, just give Shang Chi a stringer for his next (even if unrealized) adventure?

- M
She's extremely widely travelled, there's value in that. What we learn is that they are not any alien metal she's seen, and from Banner we learn they're not vibranium either. Most likely the source
Spoiler
Show
of the rings is Celestial in origin, which would also explain their comments about the rings being extremely, extremely old.

As for "where was Strange?" I expect we'll find that out in NWH, much as we'll learn "what was the distress signal?" in The Marvels, and "Why Hulk no green?" in She-Hulk.