1. - Top - End - #960
    Bugbear in the Playground

Lizardfolk

Default Re: Kill6BillionDemons II: The Successor's coming will be followed by 108 burning thr

Quote Originally Posted by Ibrinar View Post
    Spoiler
    Show
    That would make sense as an outcome with it already being a loop. At the moment it is either escape somehow and needing a really major power up or something like the loop idea. But I kinda hope not because if only she keeps her memories one thing I dislike about longer time loops applies strongly, resetting relationship/character progression. White chain char development gone, AllisonXCio development gone (well for one of them), any relatonship with anyone she meet there gone... stuff like that is always a bit depressing about loops.

Though I don't think speculation needs spoiler tags.
    Spoiler
    Show
    I mean perhaps white chain and Cio would be fine, coz they've been touched by the master key sort of thing?
    EDIT: I can also see Incubus bestowing his own set of keys unto alisson, and her finding other demiurges keys and that and then her getting a massive powerup from that..?
    Last edited by Wizard_Lizard; 2021-09-13 at 03:46 PM.
    Professional Ancient Relic
    Beware, Monologues
    Ambassador from Gen Z
    NBITP

Quote Originally Posted by Waterdeep Merch View Post
    Use your smite bite to fight the plight right. Fill the site with light and give fright to wights as a knight of the night, teeth white; mission forthright, evil in flight. Despite the blight within, you perform the rite, ignore any contrite slight, fangs alight, soul bright.

That sight is dynamite.