1. - Top - End - #1392
    Titan in the Playground

AssassinGuy

Default Re: Tarmor's Terribly Tantalizing Tarasque Terrrifying Random Banter #234

Quote Originally Posted by Rater202 View Post
    An inability to die by necessity requires an immunity to injury, sickness, poisoning, degradation, and deprevation.

You know, the things that are collectively responsible for 100% of deaths.
    Not really. Plenty of things hurt me that dont kill me, I can be hungry without starving to death, etc...

Quote Originally Posted by Rater202 View Post
    Also, recently my stepfather has given up on keeping the chickens in their pen and nothing I do can make them leave me the **** alone. And the bastard dismisses my concerns about not being able to use the backyard because of the chickens as being afraid of them. So yeah, the backyard's off-limits for the time being.
    Look into your local ordinance on this one. Free-roaming chickens may very well be illegal in your area. They are in mine.
    Last edited by Keltest; 2021-09-16 at 12:20 PM.
    “Evil is evil. Lesser, greater, middling, it's all the same. Proportions are negotiated, boundaries blurred. I'm not a pious hermit, I haven't done only good in my life. But if I'm to choose between one evil and another, then I prefer not to choose at all.”