Calen Damora
Human Wizard 3
AC: 10 HP: 17/17
Conditions: Exhausted 1
Concentration: none

As Calen does his best to parse the goblin's words, another flash of pain threatens to make him retch. Silver orb, floating in a chamber of lights...as the image fades, comprehension and worry begin to grow in equal measure. Pushing both aside, he relays the goblin's answer to the others as best he can, reaching somewhat for the nearest interpretation.

"Closest I can translate them," he assures Yusha. Even through his metal mask of a face, it's obvious the warforged is disturbed; Greck and Shalar interrupt before Calen can ask why. "Shalar, I think that would be a mistake," he protests. "We have no idea what this Safeguard is or what it wants, it might actually be doing something important. If this Nine-Handed one is dangerous, and we can stop it without having to fight two battles, I think that's worth a try. Anyway," he continues, turning to Greck, "whatever the plan is, I'm going with you. I need to see this for myself, and...."

He falters, realizing what he's about to reveal. The same worry suddenly gnaws...no. This is too important. If Greck is planning on marching his company out to the Hills, they need to know everything. "And I think Magister Umeli might be out there," he explains. "When I activated that machine in her house, I had a...vision. It showed me a place out in the Hills, the same one Yusha found, I think. I saw goblins with these things on their heads, and they were gathered around a great silver orb--I think that must be the Safeguard. I think Umeli must have seen this place and gone to find it. Which means she either needs help, or she'll be our best chance at understanding what's going on here."