Quote Originally Posted by bc56 View Post
Safe Room
Sekhmet peers through the portal. "Uh, does anyone have time to, uh, talk to the Vigil commanders?" "One moment!" A fiendish woman emerges from the portal a promised moment later. She looks similar to the succubi encountered earlier, but her skin is black as charcoal, her hair formed from flying sparks. She wears only two bands of fiery red cloth around her chest and waist. "Hi your Majesty. What do you need?" She seems happy to be here. "Hi Charcoal. These people, uh, have some questions for you, I think."
Quote Originally Posted by Morty View Post
[Safe Room]

Wenomir sighs, looking distinctly unimpressed. What is it with demons and wearing as little as possible? Is it just to keep mortals off-guard?

"We do. You're one of Sekhmet's... subordinates in her new position. Did you also work for her mother?"
Safe Room

"I am observing you from up here. I am commander Cessie of VIGIL and the man you're talking to is commander Wenomir." Cessie can be seen through the glass of the observation room. Her arms crossed over her chest as she looks down on this demon.

She doesn't have any questions though, letting Wenomir ask them for now.