1. - Top - End - #62
    Ettin in the Playground

Default Re: My Life For Aiur? I Barely Know 'Er! - Lets Play+Read Starcraft 2: Legacy of the

Quote Originally Posted by Techwarrior View Post
    Yea, nerazim for both choices. Iirc one blink gets you more effective EHP than the armor boost (which can't be healed). Even if you aren't blink microing, stalkers are much less clunky to use because of the difference in move rate and attack speed. Blink being available is just gravy.

Centurion having access to the blink charge again makes them much easier to use as they get to the front much better. The stunning also helps facilitate their role as a frontline unit that holds the line for your more expensive units to wreak havoc.

I don't mean to be repetitive, but I love the lp, and don't really have the time or energy to really do a deep dive response to it. I appreciate you doing it Glyphstone, and am an avid, if quiet reader.
    In SC1 shields used to regen mid fight instead of taking an eternity before their regen kicked.
    So I could against the ai(which was considerably dumber) make dragoons low on shield dance around trying to path a way behind the other dragoons and then a move it again and it would considerably increase life expectancy because the shield would start regenerating immediately.
    Last edited by noob; 2021-09-20 at 11:22 AM.