[Flat Tire]

These were all... pretty contrasting styles. Jaahlyn had assumed that there would be more uniformity to their looks considering that they were in the same band but it looked like each one of them were cultivating their own look. There was a lot of black involved though so at least there were some connecting theme between them all.

That and that they all seemed to be satyrs, or whatever they were called here. While she hadn't reacted to them she hadn't missed the rain of innuendos they were all throwing around and that certainly fit the profile. It made her a bit nervous but as they were all women and still acted with some amount of consideration they were probably not like the satyrs that she knew. Still...

"Well, it's certainly nice to be here even if I don't know anything about you all, honestly." She let's out a nervous chuckle. "I suppose I should introduce myself to you all again though. I'm Jaahlyn Hesperos, a satyr bard, whatever that means to you. Satyr's are usually male where I'm from so I'm always afraid that it will confuse people." Hopefully that would make them clarify some things about their own natures.