Mission 5: Supremacy Over Dakar (sequential videos)

This is the sequential version of these videos. The simultaneously edited version will be released next Saturday.

Preferred Hosts: Rumble, Odysee
Regular Host: Youtube

I tried editing this video to avoid getting content ID claims on Mazinger Z's Theme, and I managed to miss one and still get the claim. I'm annoyed. I didn't want to risk it with F91's theme since that's a movie, and it looks like I was successful in that regard at least.

With Michiru defeated, we continue along the "canon" path, heading to Dakar to weaken DC's hold on the Federation capital. There, we encounter a lot of enemies: The Black Tri-Stars, Toros "I give a lot of money" D7, a squad of Hygoggs (the only representation 0080 has in SRW2), Char, Lalah (original and CB only), as well as Garma and Chronicle (G only). We can see some more rifts growing between the canon story and the Gleam version. In the original and complete box, we turn Lalah into sweet money and EXP. RIP Lalah, you could have been a mother to Char, and in G, we instead help Char get vengeance on the Zabi family.

Be careful, if Garma is the last unit you kill, you will not get the last wave of reinforcements.

Secret Alert
Spoiler
Show

SRW 2 and 2CB: Amuro can convince Lalah, and have her join your forces. She will only join for a few stages, and leave on mission 7 (9 by our reckoning).

SRW 2G: We lost our chance to recruit Lalah by defeating Getter Q.

Fan Favorite Tally: Add your votes!
(Note, this LP is crossposted on Something Awful, LP Zone, LP Beach, and Giant ITP)
Getter Team: JamieTheD(LPB), tyckspoon (GITP)
Amuro: MightPretenders (SA)

Extra Victory Gundam Pilot: Add your votes!
Mahalia: ZappaSlave (YT)

Vote!
Keep voting for your fan favorite.
Also, vote for which member of the Shrike team gets to use the second V Gundam that we unlocked.