Overall I think these are good good changes. The MA scaling and the feat at 10th are the two most-needed changes imo. Abundant Step is nice. Everything else is... eh. I'm not super into it. Just seems like a lot of extra stuff.

Spoiler: SPACE BAGS
Show

Quote Originally Posted by thoroughlyS View Post
(1d6 at 5th, 1d8 at 9th, 1d10 at 13th, and 1d12 at 17th)
I like this. I like that its just a slight ramping up of DPR that starts after 5th level when the monk starts to need it.
equal to your Monk level + your Wisdom modifier.
Awkward. Mostly benefits the monk in the early levels (before 10) when they're already pretty strong.

Maybe instead there could be something like a 10th level 1/LR features that allows you to refresh all your ki points as an action without require a short rest. That'd be about as strong in practice and imo would do more to mitigate the real issue with ki: that you run out FAST if you don't get a Short Rest.

on your turn to move with unparalleled grace. For that turn, your speed and jump distance are doubled, and your movement doesn’t provoke opportunity attacks.
This seems fine, I don't think SOTW sees much use currently.

I do think its incredibly wrong-headed to compare this ability to cunning action, which is a way larger part of the rogue's kit relatively speaking. It's also worth pointing out that part of what makes SOTW good with base monk is that it is combined with Monk's huge unarmored movement buffs. A monk who has +15 movement gets a lot more mileage out of a BA disengage than a rogue does.

In addition, when you make an attack with an unarmed strike against a creature, you don’t provoke opportunity attacks from that creature for the rest of the turn, whether you hit or miss.
Completely unnecessary. Monks don't need to weave in and out of combat, and if you want to do that, several subclasses have more interesting ways of doing this already.

Starting at 5th level, you can interfere with the flow of ki in an opponent’s body. When you hit another creature with a melee weapon attack as part of your action, you can spend 1 ki point to attempt a stunning strike. The target must succeed on a Constitution saving throw or be stunned until the end of your next turn.
I don't like hand-holding mechanics. If people want to waste all their ki on SS that's on them, its not a fault of the system. Personally I'm wholly against reducing monk's flexibility, as that's one of it's core appeals.
Beginning at 9th level, your mastery of ki grants you proficiency in all saving throws.
Additionally, whenever you make a saving throw and fail, you can spend 1 ki point to reroll it and take the second result.
Hm. One of the things I conventionally really like about monk is that it has a few features like this at high levels that are actually really appealing. Personally I don't see a need to give this to the monk this early. They're plenty strong at 9th level.

By 14th level, you have learned the truth inherent to practicing a single kick one thousand times. Once on your turn, when you make an attack roll with an unarmed strike or monk weapon and miss, you can reroll it and take the second result.
Kensei has this exact ability at 17th. Kinda seems meh.