Quote Originally Posted by Morty View Post
"Well, that's... pretty gross." An understatement if there ever was one. "I'm glad you got out eventually, though. Parents... well. I've seen my share of it in the Hive. Not vampires or shape-changers, but parents who treated their kids like property."
"Yeah, it was. It's all in the past now though." Ithuriel mutters, but her heart's clearly not in it as she says it. Not something she's ever properly resolved or come to terms with. Not really. "Here's to more pleasant times, huh? Things aren't so bad for either of us these days. We've both been through a lot and come out better for it...on the whole anyway."

Quote Originally Posted by Meowmai View Post
While she was normally quite talkative, Kestrel ate in a mildly awkward silence while she tried to recover from her embarrassment. Fortunately, while she flusters rather easily, she bounces back pretty quickly too given a bit of time. "Oh, tomorrow is fine! I really don't have much I need to prepare. How far out is the dungeon, do you know? And how big is it? Cus I do need to know how long we'll probably be out to pack properly, but otherwise my adventure prep is pretty simple." Kestrel didn't usually take too much on her travels and adventures.
"At walking pace, I reckon it's probably a couple of days out. Fortunately we're not limited to walking pace. Well, as long as ya don't mind takin' a ride on my back, anyways." Atreyu answers with a chuckle. "Don't suppose you've got any experience ridin' wolfback, Missy?" He asks, teasingly. "Ain't a problem anyways, I'll show ya how it's done. Doin' that means we can get there in a day, camp out fer the night, and head into the place the followin' morning. Assuming it only takes a day's adventurin' to get what we need, we should be lookin' at a three day round trip. Maybe pack fer a bit longer, just in case. But don't worry 'bout food. I got us covered there one way or another without needin' to take any with us."