In the Aftermath of the Attack on the Caracara Fair

When Calen mentions that the goblin is still transmitting, the creature's eyes open for the first time since you've seen it. Pale, milky orbs look at you all, and the creature's mouth opens as if in awe. It tilts it's head as though to listen to a faint sound in the distance, and a small smile crosses it's face as though it had received some minor praise. Then with a sickening crack it snaps it's neck to one side with such force that it instantly snuffs the life out of it's own body. Fair goers who were watching in interest turn away in disgust at this act of sudden suicide.

The Next Morning- Dawn

The town of Caracara has no shortage of places to spend the night. Many have brought their own tents and simply camp out near the fair grounds, while others stay at one of the three inns. However you choose to spend your evening, your morning is beset by a thick grey mist that covers the land like a blanket. Each of you is awoken by an early morning messenger asking you to come to the Sleeping Elephant Inn for a breakfast before you go. When you arrive, Bearic, the owner, who was the overseer of the Contest of Heroic Drink, has set out a fierce breakfast of eggs, cheeses, cured and smoked meats, and thick brown bread with crock fresh butter. "Two of my employees got taken by those closed eye gobbo bastards. I'm taking up a collection from the town, and if you bring back survivors we'll see to it you're well compensated. Least I can do to aid your battle is fill your stomachs and provide you some rations." True to his word, Bearic has set aside several wooden containers of food that tastes good and will keep for days in case your journey goes longer than expected.