Quote Originally Posted by Fyraltari View Post
Dude falls fifty, maybe a hundred meters and survive because he landed on some vegetables. What are these guys made out of?
What are those vegetables made out of?

Meanwhile, Anakin found Ahsoka's cage and uses the force to lift her back on solid ground before ripping the door out. Why couldn't she do that?
I imagined the collar had something to do with it. Or maybe she was worried that losing her balance and concentration while moving the thing under her feet would be an issue, without any vegetables to soften the fall?

Can people actually die of strangulation if they're not already dead when the strangling stops?
I suppose it would depends on what (if anything) was broken during the strangling....

(really against automation these zygerrians, heh?)
Well....I suppose that in a slave-centered economy, the leaders would avoid devaluing their own assets with the introduction of alternatives.

Aboard the cruiser, the togruta governor thanks the Republicans for saving them, but Anakin says it was Ahsoka's creativity that did it (what the creativity of "bring the ship under the facility? Really?)
She thought around the immediate problem of the floor retracting, instead of fixating on stopping or outpacing it; I'd have no problem calling that creative.