View Single Post

Thread: Skyside 7: The Big Pizza in the Sky

1. - Top - End - #802
    Bugbear in the Playground

Default Re: Skyside 7: The Big Pizza in the Sky

[SPAAAAAAAAAACE!]

Minerva considers this information carefully. She hadn't been taught much about space but there were a few tidbits that she had picked up during her time at the schola progenium that wasn't warfare or the teachings of the creed.

"Depending on how much you trust the ships hull and our piloting skills we could simply try to bump into the debris those foul creatures cling to. If we aim it correctly the momentum would send them hurling forever out into deep space until they either die or burn up in the atmosphere of some lifeless planet." Any debris with xenos they could spot at the very least. "If they try to cling onto our ship, they will either burn up on reentry or when we search through the ship after landing."

[Searching for Truth]

Anika nods. "Yep, I'm a trained healer and all y'know? That was supposed to be my focus until I found out I was really good at shapeshifting."

She then watches Ilpholin turn the bike into a cube which always seemed to impress the druid. "Oh come on, Ilpy. They're just awestruck by how cool and sexy you are. Not to mention how you always get things done. Since that's all VIGIL is about, right? So they can't stay mad at you."
    Last edited by Shadowcaller; 2021-09-30 at 01:42 PM.