View Single Post

Thread: [WFRP] The Bloody Crown XIII

1. - Top - End - #524
    Titan in the Playground

Default Re: [WFRP] The Bloody Crown XIII

“Two daggers,” deadpanned Olga, glancing at the sleeping Tattie. “Then she’ll be twice as dangerous.”

Elsa gave a shrug. "War is all about deception, yes? Let the foe think you'll go for the big dagger, stab him with the small one."

“Best thing she can learn to do if some big lad tries to grab her is to run fast. At least, the best thing she can learn from me. Can’t you teach her to turn people into frogs?”

"Not my kind of magic, so she'll have to learn that on her own," said Elsa. "Now, the thing with running away is, you can't do it if someone's already got you. Are there no moves for getting someone's hands off her? I'm not asking you to turn her into a pit fighter."

“Dug up?” said the innkeeper. “I don’t know about ‘dug up’. It was my grandfather’s.” He looked back over his shoulder towards where it was mounted above the bar. “Never told us where he got it. Said it was his lucky charm.”

Elsa nodded, disappointed that her line of inquiry had already hit a wall. "Will you let me have a closer look? I'd like to see the underside, too. Lost civilizations are a hobby of mine..."
    Last edited by -Sentinel-; 2021-10-02 at 01:14 PM.
    Spoiler
    Show
    Running:
    Voyages of the Ghostlight (Risus)

Playing:
    The Bloody Crown (WFRP) as Elsabeth Holt, rogue pyromancer and court wizard

Quote Originally Posted by TheSummoner View Post
    Oh wow. I will never again underestimate [our characters'] ability to turn friendly conversation into a possible life or death situation.
    Quote Originally Posted by LeSwordfish View Post
    Ludo has a crowbar, if that helps.