I have a plot. Two actually. It's just, nobody seems to be taking the hooks.

You can try to try your luck heading to town or you could try to survive in the woods but...

But like, everything I do to push in one direction or the other tends to result in... Nothing.

Nobody showed any particular interest in either and nothing I do to try to make things move along ends up sparking the kind of engagement I...

I may have gone into this with the wrong expectations and I might just be bad at running these kinds of games.

I don't want o just come out and say what everything is and what you should do, bcuase that would amount to railroading and freeform games are supposed to have a sandbox element and regardless just coming out and saying OOC that "the phantumps are the ghosts of kids who died int he facility you just came from and engaging with them the right way might have given you a hint about how the Megacorp operates in the forest" breaks immersion.

At the same time, I don't want to just have Violet doing things and that being the primary means of advancing the plot. Then it stops being a game and starts being the story of my OC and these other guys who occasionally contribute.