Okay, yell if this comes off as rude, but my feedback is:

Quote Originally Posted by Rater202 View Post
Like, I don't think I have the words to explain it, but things like "okay, does anyone know how to tell direction by the stars" was shots in the dark to try and get people to make a decision and...
The issue with this line specifically was that Raziere/Rachel had already asked something similar and the response was a muddled ‘no, not really.’ No navigational skills to be had. So repeating the question doesn’t help much, unless Violet was supposed to be hinting at something we were overlooking which sounds like was not the case.

Quote Originally Posted by Rater202 View Post
You can try to try your luck heading to town or you could try to survive in the woods but...
If this is what the right/left path is for, there is absolutely no indication in game of this whatsoever. The forest paths are featureless voids. Maybe the party can dimly see lights at the end of the town path? Or footprints that are obviously human and not corporate (child sized, say, or hiking boot prints when the facility staff all wear dress shoes). The forest branch of the path is more overgrown? Or Rogue can smell humans/Pokémon down one or the other? Do we hear anything? Strange noises down one or unnatural silence?

Thus, there is nothing to make a decision on because functionally the paths are exactly the same, from the perspective of the PCs. Whereas if we found, say, a child’s lost shoe down the left path, with maybe some crying in the distance, we could at least argue in-character ‘do we try to help the kid and risk getting captured or do we go the other way to avoid being found?’ It doesn’t matter if the kid turns out to be a Misdreavus with a sense of humor or the crying is a PoBURI trap later on, it gives us information to decide with.

If it comes down to it, I gave Pendra the hydroponics background with the intention that she’d be able to recognize edible plants and not be completely useless in a survival situation.