Thread: OOTS #1245 - The Discussion Thread

1. - Top - End - #60
    Spamalot in the Playground

Default Re: OOTS #1245 - The Discussion Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Paul View Post
    Putting myself in Serini's shoes,
    Her what now?

Quote Originally Posted by Liquor Box View Post
    The real cause of her flawed assumption is not a lack of information, but a poor analysis of the information she does have. Based on what she knows about Xykon, that he intends to use the Snarl to control the world (and perhaps that he's already destroyed a gate), it's pretty naive not to factor in the significant risk of Xykon releasing the Snarl.
    And even if he doesn't, the significant risk that the very adventurers she's counting on to topple him do the same. Including inadvertently with an epic battle, the very one her own dungeon is making worse by making TE stronger.

Quote Originally Posted by Peelee View Post
    I'm not so sure. She seems to believe she can still win, and seeing as this is all taking place in Serini's Playhouse, I'm reticent to believe it will end so easily. Especially for V, as Resilient Sphere of Grasping Hand, etc. need only for Sunny to open their main eye again to be wasted slots. V is making the right call here by not doing any of that and trying to talk.
    I actually want him to open his eye again. MORE BLOODFEAST!
    Last edited by Psyren; 2021-10-05 at 01:23 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Giant View Post
    But really, the important lesson here is this: Rather than making assumptions that don't fit with the text and then complaining about the text being wrong, why not just choose different assumptions that DO fit with the text?
    Plague Doctor by Crimmy
    Ext. Sig (Handbooks/Creations)