Quote Originally Posted by BananaPhone View Post
Depends how familiar with human lands she is. Alterac was the smallest of the human kingdoms (and Marion didn't say she was from there). Likewise, the Mordis' were a minor but very wealthy noble family, so unless she's familiar with Alteraci nobility it's unlikely she knows the name.
I might suggest it would be appropriate with those tolls for Isaera to know that Marion's accent is not one from the nations with most traditional interaction with Quel'Thalas - Lordaeron, Dalaran, or Stormwind. That is, if Marion isn't taking pains to conceal her accent. But the elf is unlikely to pick her right away as Alterac born.

ALSO! I've posted and done a few new things. I like spoiler tags, and I use them a bunch. Here's what I mean when I use them.

An "OOC" tag provides pertinent information for you the player, often a required roll.
A tag that contains a required roll DC contains additional information that only characters that pass the roll will know. It'll often list a bunch of appropriate skills or expertises, your best of which you may roll. Normal rules apply that most expertises can't be used untrained, but go ahead and use your intuitions about whether another skill you have is similar enough to substitute from context. If you are unsure, feel free to ask here in the OOC thread; but I'm not going to hide some critical superspoiler in a clickable tab I can't control, so don't worry too much if you roll, look, and then I say it doesn't count. If it's a REAL secret, I'll directly message you.

Additionally, if a spoiler is marked as {Fluff}, then feel free to look at it whether or not it requires a roll or you succeed at that roll. The roll determines whether or not your character knows the contents, but I know we have varying degrees of comfort with early and later Warcraft lore, so I thought I'd throw in tidbits like that both to enjoy being able to editorialize on them myself and to offer some world context. Let me know if you like that kind of thing, and I'll do more or less of it.