View Single Post

Thread: [WFRP] The Bloody Crown XIII

1. - Top - End - #530
    Titan in the Playground

Default Re: [WFRP] The Bloody Crown XIII

Elsa, 8th Nachexen

"Don't know," said Olga. "Never been to the Raven Hills."

Sensing her employer might want something more, she leaned forward in the rickety wooden chair she had appropriated. "Don't reckon you'd exactly blend in up there, even on your own. Nor me. Young Tattie's the only one of us who might pass for hill folk." She studied her nails in a curled hand, thinking. "But if you wanted to take some muscle, then what are your choices? Go begging to the Lord-Lieutenant for some Tilean soldier boys to clatter around in shiny armour, or hire some sellswords who you never knew before today." She met Elsa's eyes again. "Wouldn't be my first choice of companions to go camping in the hills. If you had someone you could trust, that'd be different."

"What's so interesting in the Raven Hills, anyway?" she asked, cocking her head at Elsa. "It's cold enough down here."

Jarla, 8th Nachexen

"You like my music twice?" said Jacques, flashing a grin. "It must be good."

"Oui, I remember the Tilean," he said. "But... where is he? If he wants you, why does he not come to you?" He pressed his hand against his chest. "I am not a lord, or a soldier, but I am not afraid of him. I must plead my case as best I can, and he must plead his. But if I had your favour, ma'moiselle, I would not leave your side. Not for all the lands in the Reaches."
    Last edited by LCP; 2021-10-05 at 04:20 PM.
    Spoiler: My Games
    Show

WFRP 2E - Tales of Perilous Adventure
    The Hour After Midnight
    The Lord of Lost Heart
    Ill Met By Morrslieb

Dark Heresy 1E - Wake of the Byzantium
    Episodes: I, II, III, IV, V

WFRP 2E - The Bloody Crown
    Threads: I, II, III, IV, V, VI, VII, VIII, IX, X