Joanna will emerge from the shadows as most of the pack have already passed through the locus. Mindful that there was a college library on the other side she'll shift back down to her human form before passing through after a brief wave to the angry woman.

On the other side, 'I'd heard the stories about those guys but I'd didn't think they'd be that bad. They're like Nazis.' To Bear, 'No giant wolf spirit over here to help them, but if we stuck around would they come over here to try and drive us off the campus?'

Joanna had plenty of thoughts, if not all of them were useful. 'We know what they look like now. If I talk to enough students maybe I can find out where they sleep. Or there's always the chance the younger ones go drinking again in town without their boss to control them. Whatever else we do should we spread the word that they're here? If there was a pack of psychos the next town over I would want to hear about it.'

Spoiler: ooc
Show
Might be worth telling Knowlton about the Pure just to be polite. Maybe Joanna has heard about him in passing by this point.